APTRANSCO AE Recruitment Notification 2017 – APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2017 | AP Govt Jobs for Electrical/Civil Engineer 2017 | APTRANSCO Exam Syllabus 2017
APTRANSCO HAS FLOATED A RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER(ELECTRICAL AND CIVIL). There are 136+10 total number of vacancies available at the aptransco.gov.in, so eligible engineering graduates are called upon to fill these vacancies on regular basis in APTRANSCO engineering service. The process of recruitment will be by online mode only. The APTRANSCO recruitment notification Assistant Engineer 2017 is attached at the bottom of this page for ready reference. Applicants are advised to read carefully the complete recruitment notification before applying through aptransco.cgg.gov.in or aptransco.gov.in
- APTRANSCO AE Recruitment Notification 2017 |APTRANSCO AE Recruitment online form
- APTRANSCO AE -Eligibility Qualification
- APTRANSCO AE Pay Scale/Salary
- APTRANSCO AE-Application Fee
- Selection Criteria for APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017
- How to Apply APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017
- Exam Syllabus APTransco Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 2017
- Syllabus – APTransco Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 2017
APTRANSCO AE Recruitment Notification 2017 |APTRANSCO AE Recruitment online form
Job Location:-Andra Pradesh
Mode of Application:-On Line
Number of Vacancies:-136 (AE Electrical) + 10(AE Civil)
|Name of the Zone||Asst. Engineer/Electrical||Asst. Engineer/Civil|
Open: Local & Non-Local L: Local
APTRANSCO AE -Eligibility Qualification
:- Assistant Engineer Electrical – B.Tech, AMIE, Electrical and Electronics engineering are equivalent qualification as on 1.3.2017
Assistant Engineer Civil – B.Tech, AMIE, Civil engineering are equivalent qualification as on 1.3.2017
APTRANSCO AE Pay Scale/Salary
Rs. 41155 -1700 -44555 -1985 -54480 -2280 -63600
APTRANSCO AE-Application Fee
Each applicant have to pay Rs.150/- towards application processing fee.
- General Category Candidate must also pay Rs.350/- towards examination fee (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC communities and PH need not pay this fee).
- Applicants from other states will be considered in General Category only and hence are required to pay a total fee of Rs. 150/- + 350/- as application processing and examination fee.
Age Limit:- 42 years as on 1.3.2017, upper age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST/BC and upto 10 years for PH candidates.
Selection Criteria for APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017
Selection of candidate will be made 100% on written examination.
Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of original certificate in 1:1 ratio
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be as follows:-
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
PH – 30%
Or as per Rules
Details of Written Examination:
- i) Syllabus: Section (A) :Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure – I – (70 marks).
Section (B) :Questions on analytical aptitude – (30 marks).
- ii) Hall Tickets :The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
How to Apply APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017
Candidates need to apply online through the website aptransco.cgg.gov.in. Applicants need to visit the payment link of this site and fill in basic detail like Name, Father/Husband name, DOB, community etc.. Based on the community details system will indicate the fee applicable. Pay the indicated fee and obtain receipt of JOURNAL NUMBER printed on it.
After the paying the application fee candidates will have to access the online application form. The applicant has to give details of JOURNAL NUMBER written on the payment receipt to access the application form. The applicant need to fill all required details and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature and submit to the system. On successful submission the system will alert the applicant to download PDF document containing the details submitted by the applicant with unique reference ID as acknowledgement.
Before payment of fee, submission of application form applicants needs to ascertain his/her eligibility for APTRANSCO recruitment 2017
No column of the application form should be left blank otherwise form will not be accepted.
Starting date for payment of fee and submission of application 20.3.2017
Closing date for payment of fee 11.4.2017
Closing date for online submission of application is 12.4.2017 upto 7.00 pm
Download Recruitment Notification
You may like following Govt Jobs 2017 :-
|All Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017-18 SHOULD READ THIS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS 2017
Exam Syllabus APTransco Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 2017
Electric Circuits: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, star/ delta transformation; electromagnetic induction; mutual induction; ac fundamentals; harmonics, transient response of dc and ac networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, ideal current and voltage source, Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two-port networks, three phase circuits, power measurements.
Electrical Machines: Single phase transformer – equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation and efficiency; three phase transformers – connections, parallel operation; auto-transformer; DC machines – types, windings, generator/ motor characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors; three phase induction motors – principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control; single phase induction motors; synchronous machines – performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, motor starting, characteristics and applications.
Power Systems: Basic power generation concepts; transmission line models and performance; underground cable, string insulators; corona; distribution systems; per-unit quantities; bus impedance and admittance matrices; load flow; voltage control; power factor correction; economic operation; symmetrical components; fault analysis; principles of over-current, differential and distance protection; protection of alternator, transformer, transmission lines neutral earthing, solid state relays and digital protection; circuit breakers; system stability concepts, swing curvs and equal area criterion.
Utilization & Control System: Principles of feedback; transfer function; block diagrams; steady-state errors; Routh and Nyquist techniques; Bode plots; root loci; lag, lead and lead-lag compensation; Heating – resistance, induction, dielectric; Welding – spot, seam and butt; Electric traction – speed – time curves, tractive effort;
Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers; PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments; measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; digital voltmeters and multi-meters; phase, time and frequency measurement; Q- meters; oscilloscopes;
Analog and Digital Electronics: Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET; amplifiers – biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response; oscillators and feedback amplifiers; Combinational sequential logic circuits; multiplexer; Schmitt trigger; A/D and D/A converters; 8-bit microprocessor basics, architecture, programming and interfacing.
Power Electronics and Drives: Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs and IGBTs – static characteristics and principles of operation; triggering circuits; phase control rectifiers; bridge converters – fully controlled and half controlled; principles of choppers and inverters; basic concepts of adjustable speed dc and ac drives.
Syllabus – APTransco Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 2017
- Strength of Materials: Simple stresses and strains. Hook’s law. Stress-strain curve for mild steel, elastic constants, compound bars, temperature stresses, strain energy, resilience, impact loading, SFD and BMD for simply supported, cantilever and overhanding beams. Centre of gravity and moment of inertia, bending and shear stress distributions. Theory of pure torsion, helical spring, thin and thick cylinders, analysis of trusses by method of joints and method od sections, combined direct and bending stresses, column and struts, deflection of beams-double integration, moment area and conjugate beam methods.
- Reinforced Concrete: Basic reinforcing materials, tests on cement and aggregates. Structural concrete and its grades, workability tests and concrete mix design. Singly and doubly reinforced beams, working stress design of rectangular and flanged beams, shear, bond, development length and torsion in beams, one-way and two-way slabs, axially eccentrically loaded columns, isolated and combined footings. Basic concepts of limit state design and its applications to the design of beams, slabs and columns.
- Steel Structures: Grades of steels, design of simple compound beams, riveted and welded joints, riveted and welded connections’ – eccentric framed and seated, simple and compound columns, slab and gusseted basis, grillage foundations, roof trusses, plastic analysis – plastic bending of beams, shape factor, plastic analysis theorems, and analysis of fixed, propped cantilever beams by static and kinematics method.
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery: Fluid properties, pressure measurements, manometers, forces on plane and curved surfaces, centre of pressure, principle of buoyancy, stability of floating and submerged bodies, metacentre, Kinematics of fluid flow, equation of continuity. Euler’s and Bernoulli’s equations, Impulse –momentum, flow measuring device s – orifices and mouth pieces, notches and weirs, flow through pipes, open channel flow, impact of jets – stationery and moving vanes ( flat and curved), radial vanes, hydraulic turbines, pumps and machinery.
- Soil Mechanics: Physical properties of soils, classification and identification, permeability, capillarity, seepage, compaction, shear strength, Earth pressure, slope stability.
Foundation Engineering: Stress distribution in soils, bearing capacity, settlement analysis, pile foundation, Coffer dams, Caissons, Dewatering, Bracing for excavations, site investigations, New mark charts, Machine foundation.