AWES Recruitment 2018-19| 8000 PGT TGT PRT Indian Army Vacancies |aps-csb.in 2017 Army public school Vacancy eligibility APS Teacher recruitment Syllabus Salary
AWES Recruitment >> AWES has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of Teachers for Army public schools. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website. AWES intends to recruit 8000 TGT , PT and PRT teachers through this advertisement
AWES Recruitment 2018-19 apply online
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting AWES jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the AWES Recruitment Notification 2018-19 while filling the online application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the AWES Recruitment Notification 2018 -19
AWES Recruitment 2018-19 TGT PGT PRT vacancy
Name of Organization– AWES -Army welfare education society
Advertisement No.– B/45706/CSB-2017/AWES
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Job Location– All over India
Name of the Post– PGT
Qualification– Post Graduation in their relevant subject and B.Ed and CTET/TET conducted by state government is mandatory
Name of the Post– TGT
Qualification– Graduation and B.Ed and CTET/TET conducted by state government is mandatory
Name of the Post– PRT
Qualification– Graduation and B.Ed/ 2 year diploma in Education and CTET/TET conducted by state government is mandatory
No. of Vacancies– 8000 Approximately
Age Limit– 40 years and 5 year experience teacher should be below to 57 Years
Application Fee– Rs. 500/-
THREE STAGE SELECTION PROCESS :
1 WRITTEN EXAM
3- EVALUATION OF TEACHING SKILLS AND COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
How to Apply AWES Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates should register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from 01 Dec 2017 to 21 Dec 2017.
- Candidates can register from 9.00 am on 01 Dec 2017 to 5 pm on 21 Dec 2017. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under
- Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan.
- A payment gateway has been integrated with the web site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents- Photographs and signatures, Proof of date of birth, Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
AWES Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 -19
|Post||Paper||Content||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|PGT/TGT||PART A||General Awareness, Mental ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90 Minutes||90 Marks|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90 Minutes||90 Marks|
|PRT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||
1 hours 30 minute
Opening date for the submission of the application form- 1/12/2017
Closing date for the submission of application form- 21/12/2017
Admit card Date- 5/1/2018
Date of Result- 27/1/2018
Important link– http://aps-csb.in
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|