CANARA BANK PO VACANCY 2018 Apply Online | 450 Probationary Officers Vacancies, Online application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus exam pattern, previous question papers, admit card and result. | Canara Bank Govt Vacancies Notification 2018
Canara Bank has issued a latest job notification for recruiting 450 Probationary Officers, interested and eligible candidates may apply online till 31/01/2018
- CANARA BANK PO VACANCY 2018
- Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 Online Form
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- How to Apply Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
- Instructions for Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
- Canara Bank PO Syllabus Exam Pattern
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2018
CANARA BANK PO VACANCY 2018
For eligible candidates this is a good opportunity apply at earliest without waiting for end date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Canara Bank jobs 2018 can not be missed at any cost. So read diligently the Canara Recruitment Notification 2018 while filling up in the online application form, as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spellings of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the CANARA BANK RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018:
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 Online Form
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Organization– Canara Bank
Job Location– All India
Website Link: www.canarabank.com
Nature of Post– Regular
Total Vacancies- 450
Mode of Application- Online
Name of the post- Probationary Officers
No. of vacancy– 450 (SC-67,ST-35,OBC-121,UR-227) OC-05,HI-05,VC-04,ID-04
Qualification– A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)
any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government institute/University
Pay Scale – Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Age limit– As on (01/01/2018) Minimum – 20 years & Maximum -30 years
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWBD-Rs. 118/- (Intimation Charges only includes GST @ 18%) for all others- Rs 708/- (Includes GST @18%)
How to Apply Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
All Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website To click on the link “RP-2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course”.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates while filling their online application, the name of the candidate and his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application.
- After completion of online registration candidate should take system generated print out of Registered Online application
Note: After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- A Candidate should submit only one application.
Instructions for Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
Candidate need not send Application Print/Document at this stage
Candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents/certificates as mentioned below:
- Print-out of online application
- Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age.
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC/SSLC/X Std., 10+2/PUC/Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Experience Certificate
- Identity Proof
When called for GD and Interview, candidates have to bring the originals of the above documents along with self attested copies of the documents, for verification. Candidates will not allowed to take up GD and Interview without production of original & copies of the documents as above.
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion + Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
Canara Bank PO Syllabus Exam Pattern
|Subject||Medium of examination||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||English & Hindi||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English & Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English & Hindi||50||50|
|Total (Total weighted Score)||200||200|
Opening Date Of Online Registration 09/01/2018
Closing Date of Online Registration 31/01/2018
Download of Call letter for Online Test (tentative) After 20/02/2018
Date of Online Test (tentative) 04/03/2018
You may like :-