DHFWS WB Recruitment 2018 | 08 GNM /Nurse West Bengal vacancies WB Job Openings for Staff Nurse ,Chief Medical Officer of Health Dinajpur, West Bengal Recruitment 2018
DHFWS WB Recruitment 2018
CMOH West Bengal has issued a latest recruitment notification for 8 Vacancies of GNM (Female) under NUHM Dinajpur,West Bengal, eligible and interested candidates need to appear for walk in on 02/02/2018 at 10.00 am
Name of Organization – Chief Medical Officer of Health
Job location – West Bengal
Nature of Recruitment– Contractual
Mode of application– Offline
Total Vacancies – 8
Name of the post – GNM (Male)
No. of vacancies – 8 UR- 4, SC- 2, ST- 1, OBC-1
Qualification – The candidate should have passed GNM training course and read write and speak in Bengali, And the candidate must be the permanent resident of West Bengal.
Age limit– 18 to 64 years and age relaxation for reserve category as per government rules
Pay scale– Rs. 17,220/-
Application Fee- Rs. 100/- for UR and Rs. 50/- for other Demand draft should be in favour of District Health & Family welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur Payable at Balurghat.
How to Apply DHFWS WB Recruitment 2018
- Candidates visit the official website and download the application form and fill the form carefully
- Self attested photo copy of photo identity card (Passport or EPIC or AADHAR card or PAN Card).
- Self attested photo copy of document certifying permanent residential status of this state (Passport or EPIC or AADHAR card or PAN Card or Driving License or Ration card).
- Self attested photocopy of Birth Certificate, Admit Card/ Certificate of MP Examination or equivalent Examination affiliated by any Board recognized by Govt. of India or any State Govt.
- Self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate if any. Candidates c1aming as EC candidate must submit self atte~ted photocopy ofE.C. Certificate issued from the Competent Authority.
- Self attested photo copies of mark sheet and certificate of Secondary, Higher Secondary and GNM training . course. vi) Self attested P.P size photograph (2 copies). All document for which photocopies will be attached with the application, must be produced in original in the verification board before entering into the interview hall
Important dates for DHFWS WB Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview Date- 2/2/2018
Walk-In-Interview Time- 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Walk-In-Interview Place- Office of The Chief Medical Officer Of Health Ground floor, Balurghat Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin- 733101
Important link- www.ddinajpur.gov.in
CHECK HERE :
You may like :-