DMRC Recruitment 2017 2018 | Electrical Engineer vacancies| MUMBAI Engineers Jobs on Re-employment Basis | Maharashtra Govt B Tech Vacancy 2017
DMRC Recruitment >> Delhi Metro Rail Corporation LTD. has issued a latest recruitment notification for Various vacancies of electrical engineers on Direct as well as re-employment basis as given below:
DMRC Recruitment 2017 2018 Notification | Electrical Engineer vacancies application form
Advertisement No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017(102) Dated : 30-06-2017
Job location: Mumbai
Mode of application: Offline
Nature of Recruitment: Direct
Name of post: Senior Engineer/Electrical
No. of vacancies: 1
Pay scale (IDA)/Level: Rs. 18500-35600/-
Eligibility criteria: Candidates working/ Retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc should be in grade Rs. 9300-34800(GP-4800) CDA or equivalent (IDA)
Name of post: Junior Engineer/Electrical
No. of vacancies: 3
Pay scale (IDA)/Level: Rs. 13500-25520/-
Eligibility criteria: Candidates working/ Retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc should be in grade Rs. 9300-34800(GP-4200) CDA or equivalent (IDA)
Mode of Recruitment : Re-employment (2 yrs)
Age limit on 01/07/17: 57-62 yrs
Important Instructions: 1. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for particular vacancy before filling the application form
- In case the candidate is already employed in a Govt. /PSU organization , the NOC FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW from the present employer will be required at time of interview.
- The candidates who appear for the interview accordingly bring original copies of their documents.
- Incomplete Application or application received after the due date will be rejected.
- No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Selection process: The selection methodology comprises 2 stage processes -Personal Interview followed by Medical examination. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ exp. in relevant field, in the ratio 1:5
Medical Examination: The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in DMRC nominated hospital / Govt. hospital
How to apply DMRC Recruitment 2017 2018
Eligible candidates apply as per application format at Annexure-I .All relevant documents should attached with application. Eligible and willing candidates apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 10/08/17 by speed post to
General Manager (HR)
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane
Schedule of Selection process : 1. The complete filled application form should reach office latest by 10/08/17.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on website on 26/08/17 (6 pm)
- The interview will tentatively start from Second week of sep. at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road , New Delhi.
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually.
- The candidates should be in touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com
- The name of candidates, who qualify selection process, will be uploaded in website tentatively by 4th week of Sep.
- The shortlisted candidate will sent for medical examination
Important date : The complete filled application form reach office latest by 10/08/17
Important link : www.delhimetrorail.com
Download RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
YOU MAY LIKE :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017-18 ] SHOULD READ THIS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS 2017