DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus exam pattern 2018 – 9232 Recruitment jobs | DELHI Govt Recruitment 2017 Notification |DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Advertisement 2018 apply online for all Delhi sarkari naukri 2018
SYLLABUS: (for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes)
DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus exam pattern
Recently DSSSB has issued a latest job notification for recruiting TGT PGT PRT Teacher , here is DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus exam pattern for your kind reference and preparation :
One Tier (G/T) Examination:-
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations/Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M. , H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subjects related questions:
Objectives Types Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER- II Exam:
- Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence &reasoning Ability- same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-1 with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-1 there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT & of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier- 1 but with slightly higher level.
MODE OF SELECTION: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
DSSSB TGT PGT PRT syllabus exam pattern
*Examination Scheme OF DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus exam pattern
DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in Annexure-1. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi/English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSB.
- The DSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any questions from the Test.
- The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM) in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cut off marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
- The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of document and recommends the same to the indenting/user department. Further the Appointing Authority i.e. the indenting/user department verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification.
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference. In case of further tie, candidate having higher marks in Section ‘’A’’ of the test shall be preferred.
- In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code shall be processed first.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post codes but The Board may hold the examinations of two or more different post codes on the same day and candidate may pot to take the examination of any one post code only.
- DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus exam pattern
Read latest new haryana Jobs:Housing Board Haryana 64 clerk jobs last date : 17.04.2017
43+15 ) 10th /5th pass Hisar Anganwadi jobs for Workers and Helpers Last Date : 27.-04.2017
DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER -GK QUESTION PAPER >> CLICK HERE
MUST FOLLOW DSSSB EXAM 2018 INSTRUCTIONS:
Dear reader it is very important to prepare well for any competitive examination. The day you applied for Job, go through the DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus 2017 attached PDF. Go through each topic of the syllabus and Mark (with red ink marker) the difficult portion or topic in the syllabus.Now arrange the book that covered that topic which you feel it need more and detailed attention. Prepare it fast without wasting any time( in such competitive exams time management is the Biggest Problem-HOW TO MANAGE YOUR TIME FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT ). Handle the easy portion of syllabus later on ,as it will take less time .
DETAILED METHODOLOGY FOR SURE SUCCESS IN DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Syllabus exam pattern EXAM
Now we come to the each topic one by one : Hindi: This will not be difficult to prepare bur Vyakaran Portion need more time than students generally think.
ENGLISH : For candidates who had English medium in their schooling it will be easiest and scoring for them in any such type of HSSC Exams.What about those who studied in Hindi Medium ,never mind spent 20% time more on each topic ( remember always make small notes for quick revision).
History-Indian /Haryana : History portion can be easily covered from NCERT BOOKS of 10th/12th Standard .Here in Ancient India prepare well for Indus Valley,Vedic age,Mauryas, Guptas (their art architecture is Important) ,Buddhism,Jainism. In Medieval India Sufism is important do it thoroughly. Mughals are always important go through it as well.Do Bipin Chandra India for Modern India (NCERT WILL DO)
Geography and Science also need equal attention. Do logical reasoning from a separate text book of standard publisher. For geography buy ATLAS and practice daily on Map questions.In geography focus on Indian economic Geography,Industries and Flora and Fauna, National Parks and Sanctuaries all are important and easy to prepare in short duration.
GENERAL SCIENCE : NCERT Books from 7th Standard to 10th Standard will Make Complete Revision for General Science portion in State and Central Govt Jobs Exams 2017. Coming to the Science topics: Human Anatomy,blood Groups, Diseases, Photosynthesis, Plant Life, Insects,animal Kingdom all play important role in syllabus to be prepared .
Polity and Constitution : Questions from polity are of general Nature and very simple but very few students can handle them properly ,reason being not proper preparation . Do again NCERT books on Polity/Constitution if the exam /Competition is of Higher level say State Service Exams like PCS, RAS, HAS, HCS, IES, and Officer level Exams of Central Govt. then candidate must refer one or two Text Book/s of Standard Author ( Books Name is out of Scope of this write up -refer Home page-Trending Now)
You may like :-