ECIL graduate engineer trainee Recruitment 2017-18 | 66 Engineers Vacancies Apply online Telangana Hyderabad Govt Jobs eligibility Syllabus exam date
ECIL graduate engineer trainee Recruitment >> ECIL has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website. ECIL intends to recruit 66 GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE IN VARIOUS DISCIPLINES through this advertisement
ECIL graduate engineer trainee Recruitment ECIL GET Recruitment 2017 apply online
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting ECIL jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the ECIL Recruitment Notification Recruitment 2017-18 while filling the online application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017 2018
ECIL Graduate engineer trainee Recruitment 2017 2018 GET vacancy
Name of Organization– ECIL
Job Location- Hyderabad
Nature of Recruitment- Trainee
Mode of Applying– Online
Name of post– ECE
No. Of Vacancies– 25
Name of post– EEE
No. Of Vacancies– 12
Name of post– E&I
No. Of Vacancies– 3
Name of post– CSE
No. Of Vacancies– 10
Name of post– Civil
No. Of Vacancies– 6
Name of post– Mechanical
No. Of Vacancies– 7
Name of post– Chemical
No. Of Vacancies– 3
Qualification – First calss engineering Degree with Minimum of 65% in relevant field
Pay Scale– Rs. 38430/-
Age limit– 25 years as on 30/11/2017
STIPEND : 38430/- /pm after training will be entitled to pay scale 16400 – 40500/-
Application Fee- Rs. 500/- through SBI Collect
How to Apply ECIL graduate engineer trainee Recruitment 2017 2018
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through ECIL website ‘‘http://careers.ecil.co.in’’ or “http://www.ecil.co.in” The on-line application process will be operational from 02.12.2017 to 22.12.2017 (1600 hrs.). Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The Candidates MUST carefully read the following instructions before filling the Online Application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only one single online Application.
- The candidates are advised to
submit the online application along with the Fee receipt (wherever applicable) well in advance
without waiting for closing date.
- The submission of online Application consists of the following three steps in the given sequence
- Uploading of applicant colour photograph, Signature and relevant documents (as per
the size specified) as per the following specifications
- After entering the registration number of the candidate, the email-id & mobile number
(given in the online registration portal) candidates should remit the Application Fee using
either credit card, debit card or net banking or pay through cash in any branch of State Bank
of India after downloading the challan (download via SBI Collect).
SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are exempted from payment of
Application Fee. Candidates seeking exemption from fees must enclose copy of the Caste
Certificate/Disability Certificate / Discharge Certificate along with the application form.
Internal Employees are also exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Opening Date for submission of application form- 02/12/2017
Closing date for submission of application form- 22/12/2017 up to 4.00pm
ECIL GET Exam date
Computer based Test On – 07/01/2017
Important Link– OFFICIAL WEBSITE
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|