FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 Watchman 53 Vacancies FCI Watchman notification Vacancy 8th/Middle pass Delhi jobs Apply online FCI Watchman Syllabus Exam Pattern
- FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 apply online
- FCI Delhi Recruitment WATCHMAN Jobs 2017
- FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 Watchman Delhi recruitment notification
- FCI Watchman Eligibility Qualification
- FCI Delhi Recruitment Application fee
- FCI Delhi watchman Syllabus Exam pattern
- FCI Delhi Watchman Recruitment Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- How to apply FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Latest G.K Current affairs Quiz June 2017
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017
FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 apply online
Food Corporation of India has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Watchman posts . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online but not later than 15.11.2017 . FCI intends to recruit 53 candidates through this advertisement.
FCI Delhi Recruitment WATCHMAN Jobs 2017
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Delhi govt jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the FCI Delhi Recruitment notification 2017, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the FCI Delhi Recruitment Notification 2017
About FCI >>Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. Food and Public Distribution (established under the Food corporations Act, 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking dealing with food grain supply-chain management
FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 Watchman Delhi recruitment notification
Name of organization: Food Corporation of India, Delhi
Mode of Application: Online
Nature of job: Direct
Job Location : Delhi
Name of the post: Watchman
No. of vacancies : 53 (UR-29, OBC-14,SC-07,ST-03)
FCI Watchman Eligibility Qualification
8th class/Middle Class
*Candidates who have completed and possess the Qualification by 01.10.2017 are only eligible to apply.
Pay Scale : Rs. 8,100-18,070 /-
FCI Watchman Age Limit : 18-25 yrs. as on 01.10.2017
Age Relaxation :
The prescribed qualifications, exp. and the age limit shall be reckoned as on 01.10.2017. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 5 yrs. in case of SC/ST candidates & 3 yrs. for OBC candidates.
The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 yrs. for PWD/PH candidates, 15 yrs. for PWD/PH candidates belonging to SC/ST & 13 yrs. for PWD/PH candidates belonging to OBC.
In case of Widows /Divorced women / women judicially separated & who are not remarried is up to 35 yrs., 38 yrs. & 40 yrs. for unreserved, OBC & SC/ST respectively.
FCI Delhi Recruitment Application fee
- Candidates applying for the post are required to submit application fee of 250/-through Internet Banking, Debit ,Credit Cards .The last date for making the payment of application fee through this mode is 15.11.2017
- Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, subject to uploading of caste/Disability Certificate in support of his/ her claim
FCI Delhi watchman Syllabus Exam pattern
Written Examination paper (Duration-120 min.):
The written test will be comprise of 120 multiple choice ques. of General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning ,General Awareness , General English ,Numerical Ability, Current events.
- All questions carry equal marks [that each question will be of one mark only]. There will be no negative marking .
- The Question Papers for written test will be bilingual i.e. English, Hindi except General English
FCI Delhi Watchman Recruitment Physical Endurance Test (PET)
For Male Candidates:
- 100 meter Race: 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km race : 07 minutes
- Long jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances.
- High jump: 1.2 meter in 3 chances
For Female Candidates:
- 100 meters race : 20 seconds
- 800 meter race : 04 minutes
- Long jump: 2.7 meter in 3 chances
- High jump: 0.9 meter in 3 chances
Note: 1. FCI reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination screening test in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test & decision regarding calling such no. of candidates shall be decided by FCI only.
- No. of candidates will shortlisted for PET in the ratio of 1:3 & will be informed about the venue of PET through website www.fciregionaljobs.com
- Physical Endurance Test for PWD is exempted.
- The final merit will be decided on the basis of written test subject to qualifying the Physical Endurance Test. Only those candidates who are qualified in the physical Endurance Test will be considered for final selection
CHECK HERE >> FCI HOW TO APPLY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
How to apply FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Candidates log on official website fciregionaljobs.com
- Application can be made in online mode only.
- Fill details correctly & upload all relevant documents.
- Click on submit.
- The online admit card for the written test indicating the time & venue of examination can be downloaded from www.fciregionaljobs.com, 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. The admit card for written test will not be sent by post or email.
- Candidates who are not able to generate their admit cards online before the date of examination, should contact at Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- In view of the large no. of applications, scrutiny of eligibility, category & other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for written test.\
Important instructions for FCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 18 .
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for particular vacancy before filling the application form.
- Before filling up online application applicants must have Valid Email ID ,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature of prescribed file size. Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
- Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found otherwise medically fit , verification of character & antecedents & verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
- Mere submission of application & fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person for appearing in test.
- The candidates are advised to carry the print-out of the admit card for attending the exam along with an original id Proof.
- At time of document verification process, if candidate is unable to produce all original documents due to whatsoever reason, his candidature would be rejected
- Applications/ supporting documents not received in the prescribed proforma or incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- No person shall be eligible who has been convicted in a court of Law for any offence.
FCI Delhi watchman recruitment Important Dates:
Start Date for online registration: 16.10.2017 from 10 hrs (IST)
Last Date for online registration : 15.11.2017 till 23.59 hrs (IST)
Date of examination : 21.01.2018
Date of uploading Admit Card: 15 days prior to announced date of examination
Important Link>> www.fciregionaljobs.com
CHECK HERE >> Previous solved question papers for exam —GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTION PAPER
CHECK HERE >> Previous solved question papers for exam — REASONING QUESTION PAPER
CHECK HERE >> Previous solved question papers for exam —ENGLISH QUESTION PAPER
- General Knowledge GK-Current WHO’S WHO /Ist in World/General Science
- READ CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINERS 2017
You may like :-