Finance Ministry Canteen Attendant Vacancy 2018 | 08 Canteen Attendant Delhi vacancies, Delhi Govt Naukri 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus exam pattern, previous question papers, admit card and result, Delhi Govt Jobs
- Finance Ministry Canteen Attendant Vacancy 2018
- Delhi Canteen Attendant Vacancies Application Form
- CANTEEN ATTENDANT ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION
- CANTEEN ATTENDANT PAY SCALE/SALARY
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
Finance Ministry Canteen Attendant Vacancy 2018
Ministry of Finance Department of expenditure Delhi has issued a latest job notification for the post of canteen attendant ,interested and eligible candidates may apply, Last date being 60 days from the date of publication of this notification.
Delhi Canteen Attendant Vacancies Application Form
ORGANISATION: Ministry of Finance
VACANCY TYPE: Regular
PLACE OF POSTING: New Delhi
ADVERTISEMENT No : F. No. A-12026/02/2016-Ad.II
MODE OF APPLICATION: Offline
Post Name: Canteen Attendant
Vacancies: 8 (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01,OBC-02)
CANTEEN ATTENDANT ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION
Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Institute/Board/Organisaton.
CANTEEN ATTENDANT PAY SCALE/SALARY
Pay Band-I(Rs.5,200 – Rs. 20,200) + GP Rs. 1800/- in New Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900/-) as per recommendations of 7th CPC.
AGE LIMIT: 18-25 years
APPLICATION PROCESS TO FOLLOW
Candidates need to apply as per the given prescribed proforma only. Application in any other format will not be accepted. Candidates should forward application form properly sealed in an envelope superscribe the words “Application for the post of the Canteen Attendant” to the given address, through ordinary posts/by hand. Registered applications will not be accepted.
“The Under Secretary (Admin.), Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Room No. 225-E, North Block, New Delhi-110001”
Photocopy of the following documents/Certificates to be attached along with application form duly attested.
- a) Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- b) Mark-sheet of educational qualification (Matriculation or equivalent).
- c) SC/ST/OBC certificate
- d) Certificate/diploma in hospitality management/cooking/catering (optional)
- e) Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID number.
- f) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government servant.
Note:- Original certificate should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only in time of verification of document.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Closing date for the submission of application form : 60 days from the date of publication in employment news Dated 06-12 Jan 2018
You may like :-
refer free job alert at www.indianarmy.nic.in