Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017- 18 | Technical Entry Scheme TES-39 | 10+2 /12th base Jobs | Defence Jobs 2017-18 | Indian Army Recruitment Bharti 2017 18 | Indian Army Bharti Jobs 2017 18
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 TES Course 39
- Indian Army Recruitment Bharti 2017
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 90 New Technical Entry Scheme jobs
- How to apply Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- Rajasthan Govt jobs for 12th pass
- Army Bharti Alwar Physical Standards
- How to apply Alwar Army Bharti Recruitment 2017-18
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 TES Course 39
Indian Army has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from official website. Indian Army intends to recruit 90 candidates through this advertisement
Indian Army Recruitment Bharti 2017
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Defence jobs 2017 2018 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017-18 while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 90 New Technical Entry Scheme jobs
Name of Organization– Indian Army
Job Location– All over India
Nature of Post– Direct
Mode of Applying– Online
Name of the post– Technical Entry Scheme
No. of vacancy– 90
Qualification– 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 70% marks
Stipend- Rs. 56100/- per month during the training Period of 3 yrs and will be entitled to emoluments of the Rank of Lt after 4th year of training.
Age limit– 16.5 to 19.5 years should not be born before 01 Jan 1999 and not after 01 Jan 2002
How to apply Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- No other mode of Application will accepted.
- Fill the details correctly and click on Submit button.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidates.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the System. One copy of the print out application duly signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference
Following documents will be carried along with the application form –
- 10th certificate/Mark sheet in original Showing DOB
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original.
Opening date for the submission of application form- 31/10/2017
Closing date for the submission of application form- 29/11/2017
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
Rajasthan Govt jobs for 12th pass
Name of Organization– Army Recruitment Rally
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Job– Direct
Name of the Post– Soldier General Duty
Age Limit-17.5 year to 21 year
Qualification-10th pass with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject
Name of the Post– Soldier Clerk / SKsT
Age Limit– 17.5 to 23 year
Qualification-12th with 60% in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject
Name of the Post– Soldier Technical
Age Limit– 17.5 to 23 year
Qualification– 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject OR 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering.
Name of the Post– Soldier Tradesmen
Age Limit– 17.5 to 23 year
Qualification– 8th for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce & 10th for Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan and all other trades / ITI qualification in respective trades.
Army Bharti Alwar Physical Standards
Hieght- 162 cm for Clerk and 170 cm for Soldier GD, Technical, Tradesman
Chest– Min 77 cm and expansion of at least 5 cm
Weight– 50 Kg.
How to apply Alwar Army Bharti Recruitment 2017-18
- Candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates can apply online from 20.10.2017 to 18.12.2017
- Fill the details correctly and click on Submit Button.
- Take printout of the Application form for your future reference.
- Candidates shall take printout of the admit cards and bring along with all relevant documents to the Rally ground.
- In Case any candidates wishes to amend its category or any particulars given in online registration then “Admit Card” will be brought to Alwar for suitable amendments.
Documents required at place of Rally :
- Educational Qualification certificate i.e. 8th /SSLC/10th/12th /PUC, ITI & Higher Educational certificate in original
- 3 yrs. Diploma in Engineering
- Nativity , Community , Caste , Date of Birth certificate
- Admit card, PAN Card, ADHAAR CARD
- NCC certificates in original in case of NCC candidates.
- 20 latest color passport size photograph
- Sports certificate should be from Government Federations / SAI and should be within 2 years from the date of screening.
Opening date of submission for completed the form- 20/10/2017
Closing date of submission for completed the form- 18/12/2017
Date for Downloading Admit Card- 24/12/2017 onwards
Schedule Date of Rally- 5.1.2018 to 14.1.2018
Recruitment Place of Rally : Indira Gandhi Stadium , Alwar
Important link– www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
APPLY ONLINE >> https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm