Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 online form | NAVIK- cook Steward Defence Bharti Jobs | 10th pass jobs in Coast Guard | Indian Coast Guard online application form salary eligibility
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 application form |10th pass Navik Domestic Branch Vacancy 2017 18
Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & steward) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has floated a latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 Notification for Navik Domestic Branch .Eligible and interested candidates can apply as per schedule given below:
Job location: India
Mode of application: online
No. of vacancy: not specified
Name of the post: Navik Domestic Branch
Category : Defence Jobs 2017
- Navik coast guard Eligibility Job Requirement
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Salary Pay Scale
- How to apply Indian coast guard JOBS 2017
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch E-Admit card download
- Indian Coast Guard jobs examination Centres
- Indian coast Guard Jobs Selection Process:
- Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 Medical standard-Physical Test
- Educational Qualification: 10th class with 50%marks in aggregate. 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the open National Championship/Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Age: 18 to 22 years as on 01 Oct. 2017 i.e. born between 01 Oct. 1995 to 30 sep. 1999, both dates inclusive. (upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Starting Basis pay Scale for Navik (DB) is Rs 21700/- . + DA and other allowances.
How to apply Indian coast guard JOBS 2017
- Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 03 to 09 June 2017 till 1700 Hrs. candidates are to log on to joinindiancaostguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are.
- The Name of the candidate, father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 10th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. The date, time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides choice of only one centre for examination. The candidates are to choose centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
- To fill up “online” application, the candidates need to logo on to the website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click opportunity button and proceed as given below,
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Navik (DB) (10th Entry) 02/2017 Batch.
- Select the post applied for Navik(Domestic Branch )
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘online’ application will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application all star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled.
- Candidates have to upload thee photograph the and signature in .jpeg format( image quality 200dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10kb to 40kb and 10kb to 30kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check-your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique application/Registration number will be provided to the candidates. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-Admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-Admit through URL http//joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ reprint.aspx from 13 to 18 June 2017 only post . shortlisted of the online applications.
Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of e-Admit card with latest identical colour passport size photograph with Blue background (not older than one month) and to be pasted in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents self attested i.e. class 10th pass certificate and marksheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Note: filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications.
Indian Coast Guard jobs examination Centres
The recruitment zones and examination centre for different states are given below:
- North Zone, Exam centre: Nodia , States: Jammu & Kashmir, Himichal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan ,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand, Delhi, and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- North-Eastern Zone, Exam centre: Kolkata, States: Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, west Bengal Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.
- Easter zone, Exam centre: Chennai, States, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar islands.
- Western Zone, Exam centre: Mumbai , States: Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, chattisgarh, kerala, Goa, and Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep
- North-West zone, Exam centre: Gandhi Nagar, States Gujarat
Note: The candidates are to choose only one of centre from the list mentioned against state to which they belong to.
Indian coast Guard Jobs Selection Process:
The conduct of tests planned during the month of June 2017
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage % of a particular centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subject Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, general knowledge and reasoning (verbal & non-verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo physically challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Physical fitness test (PFT): PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc.). The PFT will consist of
- 6km run to be completed in 7min
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Candidates who qualify the physical fitness test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre or any other places as decided by the Indian coast guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian coast guard. Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian coast guard website joininidancoastgurad.gov.in in the month of October 2017. It is clarified that merit list will be zone wise and not centre wise.
Document to be Attached
Candidates are, therefore required to appear at the examination centre with the following documents.
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original class 10th pass certificate and marksheet
- Original caste ( if applicable)/Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/sub District Magistrate/ District Magestrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/voter I card, pan card, school/college ID card or any other photo identity proof
- In case of reserved category applicants, application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 Medical standard-Physical Test
- Height : minimum height 157cms .
- Chest should be well proportioned minimum expansion 5cms
- Weight: proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Visual standard: 6/36 (Better eye) and 6/36( worse Eye).
- Tattoo: permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.
Final Medical Examination: Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject in the final Medical Examination. Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
SC/ST candidates, who are not employed by the Central/State Government, will be reimbursed ordinary 2nd class fare by train/Govt. bus/steamer charges as per central government regulations by the shortest route if the home station is beyond 30kms from the place of testing, on production of original tickets.
Important link: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important dates: dates for submission of online applications 03 to 09 June 2017
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE :
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017 18 ] SHOULD READ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS