Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017-18 SSR [aug 2018] for 12th pass |Latest Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2018 eligibility salary age at ind-govtjobs.in
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017-18 apply online
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR Aug 18 batch Course Recruitment
- Latest Indian Navy SAILOR Recruitment Notification 2018
- INDIAN NAVY SAILOR SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017 2018
Indian navy invites online applications from male unmarried Indians for recruiting as Sailor for 2018 SSR Batch starting from August 2018
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Indian Navy sailor job and can not be missed . So carefully read the notification, while filling the ONLINE application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment notification 2018
Name of Organization– Indian Navy
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Job Location– All over India
Name of the Post– Sailor
Qualification– 12th with Math, Physics and at least one of these subject Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
Stipend– Rs. 14,600/- and after Training- Rs. 21700- 69100/-
Age Limit– Candidates should have been born between 1 August 1997 to 31 July 2001.
Application Fee– Rs. 60/-
How to Apply Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018
- Candidates can visit the official Website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27 Nov 17 to 10 Dec 17. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication. ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”. Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded. Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect. Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018
INDIAN NAVY SAILOR SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- .Written Test.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- . Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Opening date for submission of online application : 27.11.2017
Closing date for the submission of application form- 10.12.2017
Important link– www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
You may like :-