Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 | 108 Engineering Navy Vacancies Online Form Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Naval Jobs Jan 19 engineer course application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus exam pattern, previous question papers, admit card and result.
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Engineers
- INDIAN NAVY SSC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Medical Standards for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- Indian Navy SSC Selection Criteria
- INDIAN NAVY ENGINEER SSC TRAINING:
- How to Apply Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2018
For Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch & Technical Branch and also Permanent Commission Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre entry, Navy has invited application from male unmarried candidates for Jan 2019 Course which will be conducted by Indian Navy Academy(INA) Ezhimal, Kerala.
ORGANISATION: Indian Navy
VACANCY TYPE: Regular
JOB OF POSTING: All India
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
Age Limit- Born Between 2nd January 1994 and 01 July 1999 (both dates inclusive)
INDIAN NAVY SSC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Engg. Degree or the final year student of Engg. Course in any of the Below Written trades from a recognised educational institute (60%marks) till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued Call Up for SSB interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course
- Minimum % age on Joining INA: Final examination (BE/B. Tech) pass with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Branch/Cadre: General Service/Hydrography Cadre
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
No. Of Vacancy: 40
Eligibility: Elect.& Electronic, Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation & Control, Micro-electronics, Mech., Industrial Production, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Chemical, Material Sci., Comp. Sci., IT, Comp. Application.
No. Of Vacancy: 08
Engineering Branch (General Service)
Eligibility: Mech., Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engg., & Management, Control Engg, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control.
No. Of Vacancy: 27
Electrical Branch(General Service)
Eligibility: Elect., Electronics, Telecommunication, Power Engg. Control System Engg. Power Electronics, Avionics, Instrumentation & Control.
No. Of Vacancy: 33
Hydro Cadre: 3 Vacancies
Only one application is to be filled by a candidates. Candidates who are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre should mention their preference in the application.
Executive(GS/Hydro):- Eye Sight:- Without/With Glasses:- 6/12,6/6
Technical(General Service):- Eye Sight:- Without/With Glasses:- 6/24,6/6
Executive(NAIC):- Eye Sight:- Without/With Glasses:- 6/60,6/6
Hight & Wight (As per extant rules):- Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.
Pay Scale:- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical standards. The Pay Scale as per 7th CPC and promotion criteria are as follows:-
Sub Lieutenant(SLT)-56100-110700/- Level 10 + MSP 15500
Lieutenant(LT)– 61300-120900/- Level 10B + MSP 15500
Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr)– 69400-136900/- Level 11 + MSP 15500
Commander(Cdr)– 121200-212400/- Level 12A + MSP 15500
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during May – Jul 18.
- A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard on joinindiannavy.gov.in for shortlisted candidates. Candidate is to choose suitable date and submit the same.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will therafter undergo Medical Examination.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all india merit of SSB marks depending on the no. of vacancies.
- Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
INDIAN NAVY ENGINEER SSC TRAINING:
Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Their training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2019 at INA, Ezhimala. Officers of Tech (GS) & NAI will undergo 22 weeks NOC and Officer of Executive GS(X)/Hydro will under go 44 Weeks NOC at the NA, Ezhimala followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. Full pay & allowances are admissible to officers whilst under training.
CHECK HERE :
Candidates are to register and fill application on e-recruitment visit website. Candidates are to apply from 05 Jan to 25 Jan 18.
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile No. are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated courses respectively, DOB proof (as per 10th & 12th CERTIFICATE), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech). If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
Instructions for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
Opening Date for Submission Online 05/01/2018
Closing Date for Submission Online 25/01/2018
OFFICIAL LINK: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
You may like :-