Latest Current Affairs MCQs 2017-18 | October 2017 Current Quiz for Govt Jobs Exam Preparation in 2018 Current Affairs 2017 | Latest Current Affairs -Latest in News at ind-govtjobs.in- for Latest Govt Jobs exams preparation
Dear Readers you will find Latest Current Affairs MCQs only on this page every week , this article is specially designed for those students who are preparing for Various competitions like Bank exams, SSC Jobs examinations, PCS State Services Exams, UPSC Competitions, Railway Recruitment Exams, Central Govt Jobs Exams, PSUs Jobs Exams in 2017 2018 :
Latest Current Affairs Mcqs 2017 2018| Latest Current Affairs MCQs 2018
1.A research and development facility was inaugurated inside the deepest uranium mine of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited in which state?
2. The government has announced major reforms in the Indian Army. These are based on recommendations of which committee?
3.The government has handed over the charge of organising the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) to which of the following ?
a. National Film Archives of India.
b. Central Board of Film Certification.
c. Film and Television Institute of India.
d. National Film Development Corporation.
4. FATF is an inter-governmental body which monitors the progress of member countries in implementing necessary measures to check money laundering and terrorist financing. Its full form is:
a. Financial Ability Task Force.
b. Financial Action Task Force.
c. Financial Analysis Task Force.
d. Financial Activity Task Force.
5. New Development Bank (NDB) of BRICS countries has approved a loan of $470 million for Multi-Village Rural Drinking Water Supply Scheme Project in Madhya Pradesh. NDB is based at:
6. Jimmy Morales was in news for expelling a UN official investigating him for suspected corruption. He is the President of:
a. EI Salvador
7. Which of the following hosted the Second Indian Ocean Conference 2017 ?
b. New Delhi
8.Which of the following statements on prizes given by UNESCO on the occasion of International Literacy Day September 8 every is/are correct?
I. UNESCO King Sejong Literacy Prize is sponsored by Japan.
II. UNESCO Confucius Prizes for Literacy is sponsored by China.
a. Only I
b. Only II
c. Both I and II
d. Neither I nor II
9. Which of the following became world’s first derivatives exchange to launch diamond futures contract ?
a. Indian Commodity Exchange.
b. Agricultural Commodity Exchange.
c. Universal Commodity Exchange.
d. Materials Commodity Exchange.
10.Serious Fraud Investigation Offices (SFIO) comes under the purview, of which of the following?
a. Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
b. Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
c. Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
d. Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
11. Swedish defence major SAAB announced its tie-up with ….. Group to manufacture the Gripen E fighter jets in India.
IND-GOVTJOBS >>Latest Current Affairs MCQs 2017-18
12.The International Atomic Energy Agency opened a Low Enriched Uranium (LEU) Bank in which of the following?
13.How may medals were won by India at the 2017 BWF World Badminton Championships organised in Glasgow?
14. Which of the following stadiums in Delhi was announced as the venue of the proposed National Sports Museum by the Sports Ministry?
a. Major Dhyan Chan National Stadium.
b. Dr. S.P. Mukherjee Stadium.
c. Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
d. Thyagaraj Sports Stadium.
15. Who among the following Chief Minister won Agricultural Leadership Award 2017 given by the Indian Council of Food and Agriculture?
a. K. Siddaramaiah.
b. Pinarayi Vijayan.
c. K.Chandrasekhar Rao.
d. N.Chandrababu Naidu.
16. Devendra Jhajharia, along with Hockey player Sardar Singh, won Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2017 for his performance in which event for India in athletics?
a. Pole vault.
b. Shot Put.
c. Discus throw.
d. Javelin throw.
17. NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) has announced which initiative to promote innovation and entrepreneurship among school students?
a. Leader India.
b. Shining India.
d. Guardian India.
18. What is the population of Pakistan, according to the 6th Population and Housing Census 2017 findings released recently?
a. 207.774 million.
b. 307.774 million.
c. 407.774 million.
d. 507.774 million.
19. The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) hears complaints against decision taken by.
a. Enforcement Directorate.
b. Competition Commission of India.
c.The Securities and Exchange Board of India.
d. Pension Funds, Regulatory and Development Authority.
20. A Supreme Court Constitution Bench, in a 3 :2 verdict, declared the practice of instant triple talaq in Muslim community as violative of the Constitution in a verdict. The majority ruling did not include who among the following?
a. Justice Rohinton F. Nariman.
b. Justice Uday U. Lalit.
c. Justice Kurian Joseph.
d. Justice J. S. Khehar.
21. Who among the following Rajya Sabha MPs from Trinamool Congress is the author of the forthcoming book ‘Inside Parliament’?
a. Dola Sen.
b. Mukul Roy.
c. Derek O. Brien.
d. Sukhendu Sekhar Roy.
22. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has been established under Food Safety and Standards …… Which consolidates various acts and orders that have hitherto handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments.
23. The Supreme Court declared right to privacy a fundamental right. Which Article of the constitution has formed the basis of the court’s judgement?
a. Article 14.
b. Article 15.
c. Article 21.
d. Article 25.
24. Who among the following won the Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix 2017?
a. Mark Webber.
b. Jenson Button.
c. Valtteri Bottas.
d. Sebastian Vettel.
25. International Tiger Day is celebrated on July 29 every year. Which summit in 2010 led to its founding?
a. St. Petersburg Tiger Summit.
b. Kiev Tiger Summit.
c. Bali Tiger Summit.
d. New Delhi Tiger Summit.
26.The Minority Affairs Ministry has launched the ‘Jiyo Parsi’ scheme to increase …… in Parsi community.
27. Indian players won Men’s Singles and Men’s Doubles titles at the Lagos International Challenge ……. tournament in Nigeria.
c. Table Tennis.
28. Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) entered into the ……. Advance Pricing Agreements (UAPAs) with taxpayers recently.
29. World Ranger Day is celebrated on.
a. July 28.
b. July 29.
c. July 30.
d. July 31.
30.The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is setting up wayside amenities on national highways across the country. Amenities larger than 5 aces have been branded as:
a. Highway City.
b. Highway Town.
c. Highway Metro.
d. Highway Village.
31. Which of the following is the currency of Venezuela?
32. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced Los Angeles as the host of 2028 Summer Olympic Games. Los Angeles will be hosting the Games for the …… time.
33. Which e-commerce company completed merger with ebay India recently?
34. The government has launched a portal, e-RaKAM, to provide a platform for the farmers to sell agricultural produce. ‘M’ in e-RaKam stands for:
Check here how you perform ,pl do write below in the comment box your criticism /appreciation ,what you will like to read more on current affairs and in which format We hope this series of Latest Current Affairs MCQS 2017 18 will be beneficial for all candidates
REFER ALWAYS IND-GOVTJOBS FOR Latest Current Affairs MCQs 2018