NRSC recruitment 2018 apply online | 37 Scientist various jobs Recruitment Notification eligibility salary NRSC recruitment at ind-govtjobs.in
- NRSC Recruitment 2018 | Scientist Vacancy apply online
- NRSC recruitment 2018 Notification
- NRSC Scientist recruitment 2018
- How to Apply NRSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection process for NRSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection process For the Post Scientist Assistant –
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017 2018
NRSC Recruitment 2018 | Scientist Vacancy apply online
NRSC Hyderabad has issued a latest recruitment notification for recruiting candidates for Various Scientists vacancies , eligible and interested candidates may apply online till 05/02/2018
NRSC recruitment 2018 Notification
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Scientist job and can not be missed . So carefully read the notification, while filling the ONLINE application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the NRSC recruitment notification 2017-18
NRSC Scientist recruitment 2018
Advertisement No.- NRSC/ RMT/ 1/2018
Name of Organization- ISRO
Job location- Hyderabad
Nature of Recruitment- Direct
Mode of application- Online
Total Vacancies- 37
Name of the post- Scientist/ Engineer- SC
No. of vacancies- 33
Qualification- M.Sc / M.Tech in their relevant field with 65% marks and minimum 6.84 on a 10 point scale and Knowledge of Remote Sensing and GIS is desirable.
Age limit- 18 to 35 years and age relaxation as per government rules
Pay scale- Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 1,77500/-)
Name of the post- Scientist/ Engineer – SD
No. of vacancies- 2
Qualification- Ph.d in their relevant field and experience in their related field
Age limit- 18 to no age limit for this post
Pay scale- Level 11( Rs. 67,700- 2,08,700/-)
Name of the post- Scientific Assistant
No. of vacancies- 2
Qualification- First class B.Sc Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, computer Science.
Age limit- 18 to 35 years and age relaxation for reserve category as per government rules
Pay scale- Pay level- 7 (Rs. 44,990- 1,42,400/-)
Application Fee- No Fee
How to Apply NRSC Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates visit the official website nrsc.gov.in and submitted their application form
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID & Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
- Applicants already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to take prior permission of their employers before applying and has to invariably submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates required to upload the scanned copy of the Photo graph in size of 100 kb or less size and Signature is size of 100 kb and Original / Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Mark list i.r.o of prescribed Essential Qualification.
Selection process for NRSC Recruitment 2018
For Post Scientist/Engineer SC and SD–
Based on the online bio-data, initial screening will be conducted for short listing the candidates for interview. The Centre may adopt the method of shortlist the candidates for interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage of marks scored in the essential qualification. Please note that the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for interview/selection. The final selection will be based on performance of candidates in the interview only.
Selection process For the Post Scientist Assistant –
The mode of selection will be Written Test and Skill Test with curriculum based. The Written Test will be conducted first and short-listing will be done based on the Written Test scores and required number of candidates (ratio between vacancy and number of candidates to be called for Skill Test) alone shall be called for Skill Test. Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The Skill Test will be purely on „go-no-go‟ basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test will not be considered for selection. The Skill Test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the Written Test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test. In case of a tie in the Written Test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
Opening date for the submission of application form- 17/1/2018
Closing date for the submission of the application form- 5/2/2018
Important link- www.nrsc.gov.in
You may like :-