NULM Assam Recruitment 2018 | 73 Community Organizer posts , This page Updates Latest Job Alert in ASSAM & Eligibility Criteria, application fee, Syllabus Exam Pattern Upcoming Assam Govt Vacancy 2018
NULM has issued a latest job notification for the post of community Organizer , eligible/interested candidates may apply but not later than 21 days from the date of publication of this advt.,
Advertisement No.- ASULMS (SMMU)/HR- 02/56/2016
Name of Organization- Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society Day- NULM (Assam)
Job location- Assam
Nature of Recruitment- Contractual
Mode of application- Offline
Total Vacancies- 73
Name of the post- Community Organizer
- NULM Assam Recruitment Community Organizer Qualification
- NULM Assam Recruitment Age limit
- NULM Assam Community Organizer Salary
- Application Fee for NULM Assam Recruitment – No Fee
- How to Apply NULM Assam Recruitment
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2018
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2018
- Defence Jobs 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2018
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2018
NULM Assam Recruitment Community Organizer Qualification
12th and minimum 2 years of experience in working with community on social Development and previous work experience in government sector (preferable).
NULM Assam Recruitment Age limit
23 to 25 years
NULM Assam Community Organizer Salary
Application Fee for NULM Assam Recruitment – No Fee
How to Apply NULM Assam Recruitment
- Candidates may visit the official Website nulmassam.in and need to download the requisite application form
- (One) copy of self attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the application form in the space provided , 2 same self attested passport size photographs must be stapled in the topmost part of the form in such a way that the staple pins are outside the face or body
- Candidates must submit photocopies of their self attested relevant testimonials such as
- a) proof of age (admit card of matriculation exam, etc.),
- b) proof of educational qualifications (Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates),
- c) work experience certificates,
- d) caste certificate (if any), and other relevant testimonials and documents (with self attestation) along with the application form
- The shortlisted candidates may have to appear for a written test/computer test/group discussion, etc.
- A candidate must also mention the preferred place(s) of posting in the Application Form (in order of preference only) within the District(s) included under that CMMU where the application is forwarded, as per the list in Annexure-I. For example, if a candidate forwards his/her application to the City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) office of Nagaon district, then he/ she should mention his/her place(s) of posting in order of preference for all the towns/Urban Local Body offices located within the districts of Nagaon and Hojai only. Again, suppose if a candidate forwards his/her application to the City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) office of Udalguri, then he/she should mention his/her place(s) of posting in order of preference for all the towns/Urban Local Body offices located within the districts of Udalguri and Baksa.
- Application can be forwarded either through Ordinary Post/ Registered/Speed Post or submitted by hand in the drop box.
- No application will be accepted by any staff or official of ASULMS or Urban Local Body by hand.
- Application should be forwarded to the City Project Officer of the respective City Mission Management Unit where applied.
- The complete postal address of the CMMU offices are refer the notification. Application by any other mode will not be accepted
Opening date for the submission of application form- 11/1/2018
Closing date for the submission of the application form- 21 days for date of publication of advertisement in newspapers.
Important link- www.nulmassam.in
You may like this :-