OFB Recruitment 2017-18 | OFB Industrial employees vacancies Apply online OFB Syllabus OFB Notification | 10th pass ITI Trade NTC Defence Bharti Job | OFB Group C Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 | ofb.gov.in recruitment 2017
- OFB Recruitment 2017 apply online | OFB Vacancy 2017
- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- OFB Recruitment 2017-18 | OFB Industrial employees vacancies online OFB recruitment 2017-18 notification OFB Syllabus 2017
- OFB apprentice recruitment 2017 | Industrial Employees Eligibility
- ITI/ NTC pass Age Limit for OFB Recruitment 2017-18
- HOW TO APPLY OFB Recruitment 2017 18
- PROCEDURE FOR FILLING Ordnance Factory OFB recruitment Online application
- OFB Exam Pattern | Indian Ordnance Factory Exam Syllabus 2017
- OFB Syllabus 2017 | Indian Ordnance Factory exam syllabus
- Ordnance Factory Syllabus for non ITI
- OFB Exam Pattern 2017 | Indian Ordnance Factory non ITI exam syllabus 2017
- Medium of examination OFB Recruitment 2017-18
- Centre of examination for OFB Recruitment 2017-18 | 4110 ofb Industrial employees vacancies
- DOWNLOAD OFB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
OFB Recruitment 2017 apply online | OFB Vacancy 2017
This page candidates will find All India defence OFB Ambajhari Jobs 2017 located at various OFB Units all over the Country . Ordnance factory board is a bicentenary Government organization with 41 factories spread throughout India with state of Art defense production technology in diverse fields and 22 others establishments for Training, Safety, R&D , Recruitment etc.Ordnance factory Recruitment Centre, on behalf of all the Ordnance factories invites ONLINE applications for OFB Recruitment 2017-18 from eligible citizens of India for filling up vacancies/posts of semi-skilled grade industrial employees (IEs) Group C in different trades, Labour Group C in various ordnance factories OFB located across India.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Eligible and interested citizens of India, willing to contribute to National defence production and defence preparedness of the country are invited to apply ONLINE at www.ofb.gov.in .Dear applicant those who have passed ITI from recognised institutes and also those who have 10th class certificate are eligible for OFB VACANCY 2017. Get ready after filling in the Ordnance Factory OFB Recruitment 2017 online application at the above provided link ie., ofb.gov.in recruitment 2017.
OFB Recruitment 2017-18 | OFB Industrial employees vacancies online OFB recruitment 2017-18 notification OFB Syllabus 2017
Recruiting Agency : Ordnance Factory Board OFB
Total Vacancies : 4110
Name of the post: Industrial Employees (semi-Skilled) & labour Group ‘C’
Pay band: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), Entry level pay in 7th CPC 18000.
Allowances: Allowances as admissible to the central government employees from time to time.
OFB apprentice recruitment 2017 | Industrial Employees Eligibility
Note candidates to ensure their Eligibility for the examination. The candidates applying for the aforementioned vacancies should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for the post/trade applied for. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be done only at the time of trade test in the respective factories.
Note 1: Degree/Diploma holders in engineering without possessing NAC/NTC shall not be accepted as qualification for direct Recruitment for the posts of semi-skilled Industrial Employees against this advertisement.
ITI/ NTC pass Age Limit for OFB Recruitment 2017-18
: 18 to 32 year ( Minimum Age 18 year for all categories as on the closing date of online applications.
Category : Defence Jobs, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card
Job Status: Available till last date 26.06.2017
Job Location : All over India at OFB -Ordnance Factory board Units
Job Category : Defence Jobs 2017
HOW TO APPLY OFB Recruitment 2017 18
Candidates can apply for ONLY one trade: The candidates are advised to examine all the options available and take an informed decision. The candidate can apply to only one trade of one factory, subject to eligibility as per Annexure B.
Candidates need to apply online through the website http://www.ofb.gov.in.
Candidate can apply to one factory only, as per their choice. Merit list will be prepared factory wise and select list will be made as per reservation roster applicable to the location of the factory concerned. Candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community/Caste reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs to is included in the list of reserved communities recognized by the State Government of the State in which the factory is located.
PROCEDURE FOR FILLING Ordnance Factory OFB recruitment Online application
- a) Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available through a link in the above mentioned website under the tab ‘Apply Online’ & ‘How to Apply’.
- b) The Online applications for OFB Recruitment 2017-18 (Part I and II) can be filled from 05.06.2017 to till 26.06.2017
- C) The candidate must ensure that before filling up of the Online Application, she/he must have the following ready:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height and approx. physical size 3.5 X 4.5 cm.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx. size 3.5 X 1.5 cm
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as and when asked for.
- Details of Trade, Roll Number, Institute, Semester details, Month and Year of Passing, Total marks Obtained etc of NTC/NAC to be entered, as and when asked for.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter, Photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card, Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards having serial number issued by public sector Undertakings of State/Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- In case candidate requires a scribe, scribe details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, Qualification to be entered and Scanned Photo of scribe to be uploaded in /- bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- For Ex Servicemen-Discharge details to be entered and Scanned Discharge Certificate to be uploaded in 8- bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- For Ex Trade Apprentices- Details of apprenticeship training done Ordnance Factories with relevant certificate to be uploaded in 8- bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height, as and when asked for.
- Details of credit card, debit card, net banking etc to be provided for fee payment, as and when asked for.
- d) Candidates will be required to complete the Online Form containing two stages viz. Part-1 and Part-II, as per the instructions available through drop down menus. Candidates have to completely fill up the information in both the stages to be considered eligible for appearing in the written examination.
- e) On completing Part I, the candidates will receive an Application Registration Number (ARN) on the same mobile number which they entered. Input of erroneous or incorrect mobile number in Part I will lead to incomplete registration.
- f) On successful completion of Part I and receipt of Application Registration Number through SMS, the candidate should login through ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ in the website and complete all the information/formalities of PART-II, including fee payment, as per the dropdown menus and guidelines.
- g) The Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- Rupees Fifty only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by payment gateway integrated in the website by using credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash
OFB Exam Pattern | Indian Ordnance Factory Exam Syllabus 2017
- Written examination of one paper which will be of “Objective-Multiple-choice-type” of maximum 100 marks.
- The paper will consist of two parts:
- PART –A will consist of 20 marks having questions on General Science and Quantitative Aptitude, each having weightage of 10 marks. The questions will of 10th Standard.
- Part – B will consist of 80 marks of NCVT syllabus for the relevant trade.
- All the Questions are compulsory. and no negative marking will be for wrong answer.
- The subject of the written examination, the maximum marks allotted to each paper, no of questions and the time allowed is given in the table below:-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed||Total Duration/Timing for candidates utilizing the facilities of a scribe|
|1. General Science (10 Questions)
2. Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|2 hrs||2 Hours 40 Minute|
(Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade
|80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
The paper would be required to be answered OMR sheets.Candidates would be required to darken the Circles in the OMR sheet with pen. OMR sheets marked in pencil would be rejected outright.No marks would be allotted for questions in which multiple darkening has been done in the OMR Sheet.
OFB Syllabus 2017 | Indian Ordnance Factory exam syllabus
- General Science (10 Questions)
Question will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of basic science studied upto 10th standard and would include such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected of any educated person.
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
The candidates will be tested for general mathematics of upto 10th Standard involving number systems, equations in two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, Direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
- NCVT Trade (80 Questions): Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.
- Trade Test: The syllabus for trade test (Practical) will be as per trade test specification of semi-skilled grade of the relevant trade, trade test will be merely qualifying nature. It will not decide the merit of the selected candidates. The merit will be decided solely based of the results of written examination
- There shall be no interview for filling up of these vacancies.
Ordnance Factory Syllabus for non ITI
Here applicants will find complete exam material like Ordnance Factory Non ITI Syllabus. The day dear candidate you apply for these OFB VACANCY 2017 START PREPARING FOR YOUR ORDNANCE FACTORY OFB EXAMINATION 2017 18.Our team is with you ask any question about preparation, OFB Eligibility, OFB Previous year question paper as well , we will try to solve all those issues confronting you. So do not forget to comment in the Box provided in the end of this Ordnance Factory Recruitment Notification 2017 apply online page
OFB Exam Pattern 2017 | Indian Ordnance Factory non ITI exam syllabus 2017
SCHEME (XTH STANDARD LEVEL)
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Duration||Total duration/Timing for candidates utilizing the facilities of a scribe|
|Numerical Aptitude (Objective)||40||40||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Minute|
|General Science (Objective Type)||30||30|
|General Awareness (Objective Type)||30||30|
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST
- Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Fractions, Decimals and Percentage
- Ratio and proportion
- Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount
- Time & Distance, Time & Work
- Current events-National & International.
- History & Culture
- General polity and Indian Constitution
- General Geography
The question paper for the written shall be set in Hindi, English and the local language.
As per trade test specifications, an unskilled workman will be mainly engaged on handling/shifting of
material. He will also be required to clean machines, floors of shop/areas around machines and other similar places, if and as necessary. The trade test may be designed accordingly to test the aptitude of the candidates. However, this test will be of qualifying nature only.
- Final grading will be decided based only on marks obtained in written test subject to qualifying in the prescribed trade test.
- There shall be no interview for filling up of these vacancies.
Selection process shall comprise of a 2 stage process:
Written examination of 100 marks, which will be of objective type and OMR based
Trade Test (practical) at respective factory along with document verification
On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for trade test (Practical)
The trade test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks. However, those candidates who do not qualify in the trade test shall not be considered at all, irrespective of marks obtained in the written examination.
Medium of examination OFB Recruitment 2017-18
the examination will be trilingual, i.e Hindi, English and regional language of the state where the factory against which the candidate has applied is located. Reference to ordnance factories and their respective locations, this translates to English, Hindi & any one regional language among the following- Bengali/Marathi/Oriya/Tamil/Telugu.
Centre of examination for OFB Recruitment 2017-18 | 4110 ofb Industrial employees vacancies
Centre will be allotted with respect to location of the ordnance factory applied by the candidate in one of the 12 Centres viz. Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai Nagpur, Pune and Trichy. Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included. Candidates may be allotted any other centre other than the one determined at the time of submission of online application for administrative reasons.
Important Link: www.ofb.gov.in
Important Date :
Opening Date for Online application is 05.06.2017
Closing date for online application is 26.06.2017
DOWNLOAD OFB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION