PEPSU Recruitment 2017 Apply online | 10 JE Programmer Comp Supervisor system analyst Various vacancies Eligibility Syllabus exam pattern PUNJAB Government Patiala govt vacancy 2017-18
- PEPSU Recruitment 2017 apply online
- PEPSU RECRUITMENT 2017 -18 Application form
- How to Apply PEPSU Recruitment 2017 -18
- PEPSU SYLLABUS Exam pattern
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017 2018
PEPSU Recruitment 2017 apply online
PEPSU has floated a Latest vacancy recruitment notification for employing following staff through direct recruitment, eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 12.12.2017
PEPSU RECRUITMENT 2017 -18 Application form
Name of Organization– PEPSU
Job Location- Punjab
Nature of Recruitment- Direct
Mode of Applying– Online
Name of post– Junior Engineer (Civil)
No. Of Vacancies– 2
Qualification – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized Boards/University/Institutes ii. Relevant experience for a period of three years
Pay Scale– Rs. 10300-34800+ 3800 GP
Name of post– System Analyst
No. Of Vacancies– 1
Qualification – Master’s degree with minimum 60% marks in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent. Equivalence certificate must be issued by AICTE. OR B.E./B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent. Equivalence certificate must be issued by AICTE. ii. A minimum post qualification relevant technical experience of 2 years.
Pay Scale– 15600-39100 +5400 GP
Name of post– Programmer
No. Of Vacancies– 3
Qualification – Master Degree with 60% marks in Computer Science or B.Tech in Computer Science with 60% marks one year experience
Pay Scale– Rs. 10300-34800+ 3800 GP
Name of post– Computer Supervisor
No. Of Vacancies– 4
Qualification – Master’s Degree with 50% in computer science or graduation in computer Science with one year working experience
Pay Scale– Rs. 10300-34800+ 3200 GP
Age limit– 18 to 37 years as on 12.12.2017
Application Fee– Rs. 1000/- for All categories
How to Apply PEPSU Recruitment 2017 -18
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance after the closing of date of receipt of applications.
- The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
- Each Candidate shall fill only one Online Application Form for the post. An attempt by any candidate to fill more than one Online Application Form may result in rejection of all such applications.
- Candidate shall have to apply in one category only. An attempt by any candidate to fill more than one category may result in rejection of all such applications.
- Each Candidate shall fill particulars like name of the candidate, father’s name and date of birth etc. as per given in the matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Any person trying to upload pseudo application or illegal photographs or any other such material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the Online Application Form shall be noted for security purposes. vi. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.
- The candidate must have the following before attempting to fill Online Application Form: a. A valid email account which has not been used for filling Online Application Form by any other Candidate applying for this Examination. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Two or more Candidates CANNOT share the same email ID. All future correspondence with the Candidate will be made through the registered email ID. b. A mobile phone number, which may be used to contact the Candidate. It is not necessary that the Candidate must have mobile connection in his/her name. The Candidate may register any mobile number for communication. More than one Candidate may register the same mobile however, information given on that mobile number shall be deemed to have been delivered to all such Candidates. c. Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format)
PEPSU SYLLABUS Exam pattern
1 Written Test 80 Marks 2 Interview 15 Marks 3 Experience 5 Marks Total 100 Marks i. Written test will be held at Patiala only. ii. Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration. iii. Minimum qualifying marks will be 50% of total marks of examination. There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer). Selection will be purely based on merit as per the above criteria subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
Important Dates for PEPSU Recruitment 2017 -18
Opening Date for submission of application form- 10/11/2017
Closing date for submission of application form- 12/12/2017
Closing date for application fee- 13/12/2017
Start date of downloading the admit card- 20/12/2017
Date of Exam – 27.12.2017, 28.12.2017
Uploading of question paper and answer key- 29.12.2017
Window for filling objection- 29.12.2017 to 04.01.2018
Result of written Examination- 08.01.2018
Important Link– www.govt.thapar.edu
You may like :-