SPSC MO Recruitment 2018 | 47 Medical Officer (Junior Grade)| Get Here All Employment News Advertisement | Sikkim Govt Jobs Notification for Various Medical/Paramedical Govt Jobs eligibility criteria, syllabus exam pattern, previous question papers
SPSC MO Recruitment 2018 online application
SPSC has issued a latest job notification for recruiting Medical Officers vacancies , interested and eligible candidates may apply online but not later than 16.03.2018
Advertisement No for SPSC MO Recruitment .- 01/SPSC/EXAM/2018
Name of Organization- Sikkim Public Service Commission
Job location- Sikkim
Nature of Recruitment- Apprenticeship, Training
Mode of application- Online
Total Vacancies- 47
Name of the post- Medical Officer (Junior Grade)
No. of vacancies- 47 UR- 8, Bhutia Lepcha- 9, OBC- 18, ST- 9, SC- 3
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery. Should have completed rotator internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of State and Preference will be given to Sikkim Government Stipendiary’s/ Seat reserved for State of Sikkim and should have knowledge of any of the State languages like Nepali, Bhutia, Lepcha. And should be conversant with the local customs/ Traditions and knowledge of Sikkim. Category certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
Pay scale- Rs. 9300- 34800 + 5000/- GP
Application Fee for SPSC Latest Recruitment 2018
– Rs. 150/- and no fee for PWD candidates
How to Apply SPSC Latest Recruitment 2018
- Candidates visit the official website http://spscskm.gov.in/ and submitted their application form.
- Before applying candidates ensure their all detail carefully and fulfill the application
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates themselves w.e.f. the date published by the Commission in the official website.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhar Card, Voters Card, Driving Licence) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates for Viva-voce are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
Important dates for SPSC Latest Recruitment 2018
Opening date for the submission of application form- 16/1/2018
Closing date for the submission of the application form- 16/3/2018
Important link- http://spscskm.gov.in/
CHECK HERE :
You may like :-