THDCIL Apprentice Notification 2017 Apply online | Uttarakhand PSU vacancy 2017 | Latest Uttarakhand Recruitment for 10th ITI Trade pass 2017 THDC Apprenticeship
Notification for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 at THDCIL,Rishikesh. THDC India Limited A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one year apprentice training under Apprenticeship
Job Location– Rishikesh Uttarakhand
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Mode of Application – Online
Name of Posts– Apprentice
No of Vacancies – not mentioned
Age Limit –18-30
Stipend : as per Govt rules
Educational Eligibility Qualification : ITI
VIEW COMPLETE THDCIL APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION 2017-18 apply online
Notification for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 at THDCIL,
THDC India Limited A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarkhand for undergoing one year apprentice training under Apprenticeship
Act, 1961 as amended from time to time in the trade mentioned below.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST for OBC (Non Creamy layer) & 10 years for 40% PWD candidate (VH/HH/OH) in their category.
- Stipend: As per Provisions of Apprentice Act 1961.
- Training Duration: One year as directed by RDAT, Kanpur.
- Last date of Receiving Application: latest by 16/06/2017 (within one month from the date of issue of Notice).
- Only Candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Employment in THDCIL: No extension of apprenticeship training and no Employment will be given after the completion of apprenticeship training by THDCIL, Rishikesh.
- Candidates will have to make their own stay arrangement.
- Selection Criteria: there will be no interview, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of marks secured in matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Examination as per following details, total marks in 10th and ITI.
- In case the marks obtained by the candidates in 10th and ITI are same candidate of higher age will be given preference.
- Application is to be submitted with the following documents duly attested by the candidate:
- Passport photos-05 Nos
- SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet.
- ITI Marksheet along with NCVT certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of Physical Disability/Ph if applicable.
- Required certificate as proof for ward of Armed forces personnel(serving, EX-Sericemen etc.)
- Character certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- Certificate of project affected/ Doob Kshetra.
- AADHAR card (Compulsory)
- Print out the application made at NCVT MIS portal.
How to Apply THDCIL Apprentice Notification 2017
- It is mandatory for candidates to first enroll themselves in the NCVT MIS Portal, otherwise their application/ candidature will not be considered, Please see http://ncvtrnis.gov.in, after enrollment in the website it is suggested to kindly take the print out the registration no as received in your email. As it will be required while applying for THDCIL training.
- Now, candidates are requires to download the application format (Annexure-1) available in THDCIL website: thdc.co.in and forward the filled in application along with all the documents as mentioned above to the following address:
IMPORTANT DATE : Last date is 16.06.2017
IMPORTANT LINK: www.thdc.co.in
You may like following Govt Jobs 2017 :-
|All Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017-18 SHOULD READ THIS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS 2017
Dy. Manager (CP-Estt.)
THDC India LTD. Bhagirathi Bhawan,
Pragatipuram, By-pass Road,