TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2017 -18 | 130 Asst Director & Horticulture Officer TN Govt Vacancy |TN horticulture Bharti recruitment MSc horticulture apply online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2017 apply online
- TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online form Horticulture Officer HO
- TN Horticultural service 2017-18 apply online
- TNPSC Horticulture officer Eligibility
- TNPSC HORTICULTURE OFFICER SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN 2017
- TNPSC horticulture Bharti Last date
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017 2018
TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2017 apply online
TNPSC has issued a latest vacancy notification to recruit eligible and interested candidates who may apply online till 27.12.2017.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online form Horticulture Officer HO
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting TNPSC Horticulture Officer job can not be missed . So carefully read the notification, while filling the ONLINE application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric /10th pass certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2017
TN Horticultural service 2017-18 apply online
Name of Organization– TNPSC
Advertisement No.– 29/2017
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Job Location– Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post– Assistant Director of Horticulture (Post Code . 3018)
No. of Vacancies– 100
Qualification–M.sc. Degree in Horticulture
Pay Scale– Rs. 15600- 39100 + 5400/-
Name of the Post– Horticulture Officer (post code 3001)
No. of Vacancies– 30
TNPSC Horticulture officer Eligibility
M.sc. Degree in Horticulture
Pay Scale– Rs. 9300- 34800 + 5100/-
Age Limit– 30 years as on 1/7/2017
Application Fee– Rs. 350/- for UR and OBC and no fees for others
How to Apply TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2017-18
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post.
- Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment Notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required. Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection
TNPSC HORTICULTURE OFFICER SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN 2017
Subject Paper (200 Questions)
General Studies(100 Question)
TNPSC horticulture Bharti Last date
Opening date for the submission of the application form- 28/11/2017
Closing date for the submission of application form- 27/12/2017
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank- 29/12/2017
Exam date for Written Examination- Horticulture Officer- Subject Paper (Degree Standard)- 24/2/2018 – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
General Studies- 24/2/2018 – 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
For Assistant Director Of Horticulture- Subject Paper( P.G. Degree Standard)- 25/2/2018- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
For General Studies- 24/2/2018 – 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Important link– www.tnpsc.gov.in
You may like :-